If you are a University of Geneva (UNIGE) student, this program is for you!
Geneva Summer Schools has signed summer exchange agreements with selected international summer schools. Limited free places (full tuition waiver) are available in the following partner institutions.
Only UNIGE students nominated by Geneva Summer Schools as an exchange student will receive a full tuition waiver. Please follow the application instructions below.
Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
1 place for UNIGE students with full tuition waiver.
King's College London (KCL)
10 places for UNIGE students with full tuition waiver.
How to apply?
1. Choose one of the three partners universities listed above and select your course.
An application consists of one pdf document including the following:
- Letter of motivation (In English, max 1 page. Be as concise and specific as possible and tell us why you would like to participate in this exchange program.)
- CV (in English)
- Offical Transcript of Records (We accept both French and English versions.)
Only complete applications will be screened. All other supporting documents will not be considered.
3. You will be notified in due time by the GSS team of the outcome of the selection. We thank you for your patience.
4. If your application is retained, the GSS team will nominate you at the host institution.
5. Once nominated, you will have to follow the application procedure of your host institution, indicated on their website.